jueves, 6 de octubre de 2011

Introduction

Well, my name is Juan García and I´m fifteen years old. I´m studying in Prepa 1 "Gabino Barreda" and I stay in an anvanced English course,  I like doing many things, for example, I love dancing all the time like pop, rock, reggaeton, jazz, afroantillano, cumbia, salsa and many other dances. The second thing that I like is watching animes and manga like Full Metal, Death Note, Bleach, etc; I´m addicted to videogames too but I get control about myself normally.
I don´t know what career I´m going to study but I have some ideas, it could be medicine or administration. I just wanna live and enjoy my life.


1 comentario:

  1. Very well Juan just check some little mistakes like: studying...advanced English...the second thing that I like is ...I´m addicted to video....

    ResponderEliminar